A highly successful and effective DUI attorney, Ms. Kert has handled more than 1,000 DUI cases and served for eight years as a DUI Prosecutor.
She is intimately familiar with all the maneuvers and strategies prosecutors and police officers use in Georgia DUI cases.
Ms. Kert is someone you can be confident will give you the best defense.
Julie Kert’s Credentials
- First chaired over 80 jury trials,
- First chaired over 1,000 bench trials,
- Won all 16 of her appellate cases.
- Senior Assistant Solicitor at Office of Solicitor General, City Court of Atlanta, 1997–2005
- Continuing Legal Education, Drug and Impaired Driver Detection, 2011
- Continuing Legal Education, NHTSA Field Sobriety Evaluations Training, 2010
- Georgia Police Officer Standards and Training Center, Advanced DUI and Vehicular Homicide Training, 1997
- The University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law Law with Honors JD – Juris Doctor, 1994
- Member, Lawyers Club of Atlanta, 2003–present
- Member, State Bar of Georgia, 1995–present
- Subcommittee Chair, Municipal Court of Atlanta, DUI Advisory Taskforce, 2010–present